Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters

От Yeb Havinga
Тема Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2011-10-15 07:41, Tom Lane wrote:
> Yeb Havinga<yebhavinga@gmail.com>  writes:
>> Hello Royce,
>> Thanks again for testing.
> I looked this patch over but concluded that it's not ready to apply,
> mainly because there are too many weird behaviors around error
> reporting.

Tom, thanks for reviewing - getting the syntax errors to be at the exact
location was indeed something that I thought would be near impossible,
however the whitespace suggestion together with the others you made seem
like a good path to go forward. Thanks for taking the time to write your
comments, it will be a great help with making an improved version.

regards,
Yeb Havinga