Re: Bugs in information_schema.referential_constraints view

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Bugs in information_schema.referential_constraints view
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is this important enough to back-patch?  We can't force initdb in back
> branches, but we could suggest that people could drop and re-create the
> information_schema (I think that's supposed to work).

I wouldn't worry about emphasizing the rebuild.  Most users don't use
information_schema, and for those who do the refconstraints view is
known to be useless (just try using it for a multicolumn FK).

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.