Query planner and variables with constraint_exclusion

От Aleksej Trofimov
Тема Query planner and variables with constraint_exclusion
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello,
I've got stuck with such a problem.. We are doing partitioning, but as I've
read, query planner does not support variables in WHERE clause, so we
can not use pgsql function with partitioning (where function parameters
are passed into where clause of select). Is it possible to affect on
planner behavior, that planner would be taking into account Variables?
Or may be there are some other possibilities to use partitioning with
variables in where clause? Such as dynamic sql, querying  directly
partitioned table..