Re: Dumping roles improvements?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Dumping roles improvements?
Дата
Re: Dumping roles improvements?
Список pgsql-hackers
> Acording the docs, I assume -r is only roles, while -g includes
> tablespace, so what you want is already available in pg_dumpall.

No, it's not.  You don't seem to be actually reading any of my proposals.

(1) I cannot produce a single file in custom dump format which includes
both a single database and all of the roles I need to build that database.

(2) I cannot dump a set of roles without md5 passwords.

Both of these are things I need to support dev/stage/testing integration
at multiple sites.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Overhead cost of Serializable Snapshot Isolation
Сообщение: Re: Overhead cost of Serializable Snapshot Isolation