Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/10/11 9:53 PM, Fujii Masao wrote:
> Or you think that, to keep the backward compatibility completely,
> recovery.conf should be used as not only a configuration file but also a
> recovery trigger one and it should be renamed to recovery.done at
> the end of recovery?

That's precisely my point.  The trigger file nature of recovery.conf is
a problem in itself, and I don't see any way to support that and fix it
at the same time.  Maybe Simon can?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Index only scan paving the way for "auto" clustered tables?
Сообщение: Re: Index only scan paving the way for "auto" clustered tables?