Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters

От Yeb Havinga
Тема Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters
Дата
Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Royce,

Thanks again for testing.

On 2011-10-11 13:55, Royce Ausburn wrote:

> Just one small thing: it'd be nice to have an example for cursor declaration with named parameters.  Your patch adds
onefor opening a cursor, but not for declaring one.

Declaration of cursors with named parameters is already part of
PostgreSQL (so it is possible to use the parameter names in the cursor
query instead of $1, $2, etc.) and it also already documented with an
example, just a few lines above the open examples. See curs3 on
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/plpgsql-cursors.html

> Other than that, I think the patch is good.  Everything works as advertised =)

Thanks!

--
Yeb Havinga
http://www.mgrid.net/

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: casts row to array and array to row
От: Royce Ausburn
Сообщение: Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters