Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Julien Tachoires  10/07/11 10:17 AM >>>
> Here's a patch to allow TOAST tables to be moved to a different
> tablespace. This item has been picked up from the TODO list.
> Main idea is to consider that a TOAST table can have its own
> tablespace.
Thanks for the patch.  Please add this to the open CommitFest at:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
That will help ensure we don't lose track of it before the next
review cycle.  For more information on the review and commit process,
see this page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest
We are currently well in to a CF and still have patches which nobody
has yet volunteered to review.  If you could help with that, it would
be great!
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/inprogress
-Kevin

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade - add config directory setting
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: GiST for range types (was Re: Range Types - typo + NULL string constructor)