Re: WIP: Collecting statistics on CSV file data

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: WIP: Collecting statistics on CSV file data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Hanada-san,

I'm very sorry for late reply.

(2011/09/20 18:49), Shigeru Hanada wrote:
> I took a look at the patch, and found that it couldn't be applied
> cleanly against HEAD.  Please rebase your patch against current HEAD of
> master branch, rather than 9.1beta1.
>
> The wiki pages below would be helpful for you.
>    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
>    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Creating_Clean_Patches
>    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch
>
> And it would be easy to use git to follow changes made by other
> developers in master branch.
>     http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git

Thank you for the review and the helpful information.
I rebased. Please find attached a patch. I'll add the patch to the next CF.

Changes:

  * cleanups and fixes
  * addition of the following to ALTER FOREIGN TABLE
      ALTER [COLUMN] column SET STATISTICS integer
      ALTER [COLUMN] column SET ( n_distinct = val ) (n_distinct only)
      ALTER [COLUMN] column RESET ( n_distinct )
  * reflection of the force_not_null info in acquiring sample rows
  * documentation

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения