Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 10/06/2011 06:02 PM, Alex Goncharov wrote:

> (Look, I appreciate anybody's reply and readiness to help, but if you
> have a limited expertise in the subject area, why bother replying?)

People are trying to help you. Please be a little less sensitive.
Sneering at Merlin is not likely to win you friends. He's well known
around here as being quite knowledgeable.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable
Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable