Re: Error building v9.1.1 (git) with python 3.2.2

От Jan Urbański
Тема Re: Error building v9.1.1 (git) with python 3.2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/10/11 15:24, Lou Picciano wrote:
> Hackers,
>
> Have been following with some interest the dialog recently about getting pl/python built within the v9 tree; most
recently,I've been trying v9.1.1 (git) and python 3.2.2. Configure and make complete without error, but 'make install'
doesnot produce any plpython.so

> I have since added a symlink to /usr/lib/config-3.2mu, as suggested in that dialog - No Joy.

Could you attach the configure and build logs? It's hard to diagnose
with so little info.

Cheers,
Jan

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Force strings passed to and from plperl to be in UTF8 encoding.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Bug with pg_ctl -w/wait and config-only directories