Re: Searching for "bare" letters

От Reuven M. Lerner
Тема Re: Searching for "bare" letters
Дата
Re: Searching for "bare" letters
Список pgsql-general
Hi, Oleg.  You wrote:

> I don't see the problem - you can have a dictionary, which does all work
> on recognizing bare letters and output several versions. Have you seen
> unaccent
> dictionary ?

This seems to be the direction that everyone is suggesting, and I'm
quite grateful for that.  (I really hadn't ever needed to deal with such
issues in the past, having worked mostly with English and Hebrew, which
don't have such accent marks.)

As for the unaccent dictionary, I hadn't heard of it before, but just
saw it now in contrib, and it looks like it might fit perfectly.  I'll
take a look; thanks for the suggestion.

Reuven

--
Reuven M. Lerner -- Web development, consulting, and training
Mobile: +972-54-496-8405 * US phone: 847-230-9795

Сообщение: Re: How to find freak UTF-8 character?
Сообщение: Re: How to find freak UTF-8 character?