Re: have SLRU truncation use callbacks

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: have SLRU truncation use callbacks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> But I think these changes stand on their own, merely on code
> clarity grounds).
After a quick scan, I think it helps with that.  This was a messy
area to deal with in SSI given the old API; with this change I think
we could make that part of the SSI code clearer and maybe clean up
unneeded files in a couple places where cleanup under the old API
was judged not to be worth the code complexity needed to make it
happen.
-Kevin

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost
От: Florian Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Hot Backup with rsync fails at pg_clog if under load