Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches

От Brar Piening
Тема Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Brar Piening wrote:

> The attached patch includes documentation changes and excludes my
> versions of pgbison.pl and pgflex.pl which have been replaced by
> Andrews' versions that are already commited.

Building current head today I noticed that the patch doesn't apply
cleanly anymore.

Attached is a new version.

Regards,

Brar

Вложения

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: feature request: auto savepoint for interactive psql when in transaction.
Сообщение: Re: feature request: auto savepoint for interactive psql when in transaction.