Re: random isolation test failures

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: random isolation test failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> We are seeing numerous occasional buildfarm failures of the
> fk-deadlock2 isolation test
> If this is harmless, we could provide an alternative results file
> as a simple fix. If it's not harmless, it should be fixed.
I agree, but don't look at me.  I'm not the one who added the tests,
nor are they related to serializable snapshot isolation.  Tom
recently raised the same issue on this thread:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-09/msg00991.php
Alvaro?
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [v9.2] make_greater_string() does not return a string in some cases
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Support UTF-8 files with BOM in COPY FROM