Re: Re: Optimizing pg_trgm makesign() (was Re: WIP: Fast GiST index build)

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Re: Optimizing pg_trgm makesign() (was Re: WIP: Fast GiST index build)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4E04C099.3020604@enterprisedb.com

> Hmm, why is that patch the one posted for review, when several
> better versions were already discussed? See thread starting here:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-07/msg00028.php
The patch I reviewed was added to the CF app before the post you cite
was written.  I didn't see it in following the links (probably
because it crossed a month boundary).  Thanks for pointing that out;
I'll update the CF app and review the later versions.
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: Optimizing pg_trgm makesign() (was Re: WIP: Fast GiST index build)
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Inlining comparators as a performance optimisation