Re: JVM & JDBC Upgrade --- Help !!

От dmp
Тема Re: JVM & JDBC Upgrade --- Help !!
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Craig Ringer wrote:
> Is the above line where the exception is thrown from? You didn't provide
> full exception context.
>
> If so, check and make sure the column count reported by `getColumnCount'
> matches what you expect and what the old driver provided. Compare it to
> the table. Compare the column-list metadata output from the old and new
> drivers to see which column(s) have appeared/disappeared.
>
> --
> Craig Ringer

I don't think this coming from the JDBC, your code is throwing the error,
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. That rowCount assignment looks
suspicious. The columnCount is coming directly from getColumnCount() so
I don't thinks its the culprit. Put a a system.out in there for r & c to
track.

danap.