Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Fwd: tradução do pgadmin pt_BR

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Fwd: tradução do pgadmin pt_BR
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On 20-09-2011 17:37, Arthur Nascimento wrote:
> Great, I will let you know when I have something ready to show.

Please use the glossary [1]. It is used for all postgresql related
translations. Didn't upload the new words (9.1) yet. Give me some time to do it.

[1] http://www.timbira.com/pg/vp.txt

--
    Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Arthur Nascimento
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Fwd: tradução do pgadmin pt_BR
От: "Begina Felicysym"
Сообщение: Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation