2011-09 CF underway

От Kevin Grittner
Тема 2011-09 CF underway
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The 2nd CommitFest for 9.2 is in progress.  It is scheduled to run
from September 15th (three days ago) until October 15th (just under
four weeks from now).  No new patches should be added to it
(although, obviously, new versions of patches already in the CF are
expected).
Although this is just three days in, I have good news and bad news.
Many thanks to those who have gotten a jump on reviews for the CF.
Due to their efforts, of the 53 patches submitted, 16 patches (30%)
have been disposed.  That's a great place to be three days into a CF.
On the other hand, of the 34 patches currently in need of review,
only 8 (less than 24%) have reviewers assigned.
We desperately need more people to volunteer to review patches.  If
you are not yet participating in the CF, please read this page and
join the effort:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RRReviewers
We need your help to keep the development process productive, so that
we can continue to add features and improve performance while
maintaining the rock-solid reliability we all enjoy.
-Kevin
P.S.  I apologize for not being on top of the opening of the CF as I
intended.  Many thanks to Robert Haas for getting things set up on
the 14th.  I'll be doing another round of checking on the status of
the patches today, and will then join in the patch review myself.