RE: Global shared meta cache

От Ideriha, Takeshi
Тема RE: Global shared meta cache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi,
Thank you for comments and sorry for late replay.
Thanks to you, I noticed I made a mistake.
As you pointed out, I think my calculation is wrong.

I also need to change some settings of postgresql.conf and pgbench.
So I'm going to measure performance again and submit the result.

Regards,
Takeshi Ideriha