Re: pdo emulate prepares not working. still getting parse-bind-execute-deallocate in pg log

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: pdo emulate prepares not working. still getting parse-bind-execute-deallocate in pg log
Дата
Список pgsql-php
You may want to check your version of Php - your example works fine for
me (i.e setting ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES => true *stops* the parse, bind,
exec etc) using Php 5.3.6. I cannot recall exactly when I fixed this,
but the 5.2.12 changelog says the fix is there
(https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=48764), so later 5.2 and 5.3 versions
should work properly.

Cheers

Mark