Re: EXPLAIN and nfiltered, take two

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: EXPLAIN and nfiltered, take two
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/09/2011 12:12, I wrote:
> On 2011-09-10 19:50, Marti Raudsepp wrote:
>> I tried this patch and noticed something weird. This is probably not
>> intentional:
>
> Indeed, it is not intentional.  Will see how I can fix this.

The attached patch is the best I could come up with.  I considered
showing "Rows Removed by Foo: (never executed)" and omitting the line
altogether, but I didn't particularly like either of those options.  The
current patch simply displays "Rows Removed by Foo: 0".

I also added a comment the last patch was missing.

--
Marko Tiikkaja                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения