Re: FATAL: terminating connection due to conflict with recovery

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: FATAL: terminating connection due to conflict with recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 31/08/2011 4:51 AM, Jeff Ross wrote:

> On my workstation using psql this query runs in about 1.5 minutes. I can
> choose the quarter the query uses and I'm virtually positive that no
> rows in that set will be updated or deleted so the error message to me
> seems wrong.

AFAIK: There may be other data on the same page that is being written
to, or it might be VACUUM activity replicated from the master. Either
way, the standby is saying it has to get rid of that page in order to
stay within sync delay limits with the master.

See the other reply post you got for the tuning parameters you can use
to tweak that permissible sync delay.

--
Craig Ringer