Re: getTablePrivileges empty if table owned by group role

От Jonas Sundman
Тема Re: getTablePrivileges empty if table owned by group role
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

after some digging and further reading in the todo list I learned that acl
parsing is known to be uncompatible with versions after 7.3.

I decided to have a look into the code and turned up with a working version of
the acl parsing, which I would like to share.

To summarize whats in there
    - use rolename instead of username (which corrects the problem which my
original message refers to)
    - handle the grantor part of the acl
    - handle the grantable attribute
    - use attacl for column permissions.

The patch is against the development version (build 900). I have tested this
against 8.4.4.

Best regards,

Jonas Sundman

Вложения