Re: New copyright program

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: New copyright program
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/19/2011 10:51 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> David Fetter wrote:
>> [Here's a new copyright program.]
>
> Thanks.  Applied to HEAD.  I never liked putting scripts in git that
> only I could run, but I thought if something happened to me, it would be
> good to record what I did.  The Perl solution is perfect.

For me this fails with:

Bareword "Tie::File" not allowed while "strict subs" in use  at
/home/jurka/pg/server/postgresql/src/tools/copyright.pl line 28.

Using perl -v:
This is perl 5, version 12, subversion 3 (v5.12.3) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

Additionally it would be nice if this file was marked executable in git.

Kris Jurka