Re: plpython crash

От Jan Urbański
Тема Re: plpython crash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16/08/11 17:06, Jan Urbański wrote:
> On 16/08/11 16:52, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
>> After backporting plpython.c from HEAD, this is the error message I get:
>>
>> ERROR:  key "........pg.dropped.6........" not found in mapping
>> HINT:  To return null in a column, add the value None to the mapping
>> with the key named after the column.
>> CONTEXT:  while creating return value
>> PL/Python function "myfunc"
>>
>> What does it mean?

I did a couple of simple tests and can't see how can the code not skip
dropped columns.

It seems like you're missing this commit:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=41282111e6cc73aca4b63dffe950ba7a63e4bd8a

Could you try running this query? (assuming your function is called
'myfync')

select proname, relname, attname, attisdropped from pg_proc join
pg_class on (prorettype = reltype) join pg_attribute on (attrelid =
pg_class.oid) where proname = 'myfunc';

Cheers,
Jan