Re: Is max connections in a table somewhere?

От Geoffrey Myers
Тема Re: Is max connections in a table somewhere?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott Marlowe wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Geoffrey Myers
> <lists@serioustechnology.com> wrote:
>> Is max connections in any table in the database I can access?
>
> No it's in the postgresql.conf file, which is in various places
> depending on how pg was installed.  for debian / ubuntu it's in
> /etc/postgresql/8.x/main for the default cluster.  It's in
> /var/lib/pgsql/data for RHEL 5.  Not sure about other distros.

Yeah, I knew it was in the postgresql.conf file, but since I've got a
piece of code that's already connected to the database, I figured I'd
get it from the database, rather then open the file and read it from there.

--
Geoffrey Myers
Myers Consulting Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Is max connections in a table somewhere?
Сообщение: Re: Is max connections in a table somewhere?