Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 08/10/2011 09:03 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 03:25, Andrew Dunstan<andrew@dunslane.net>  wrote:
>>
>> On 07/06/2011 08:26 PM, Brar Piening wrote:

Umm, where are we using it today?
   [andrew@emma pg_head]$ grep -r -P 'use\s+base' .   ./doc/src/sgml/release-old.sgml:   what lexer you use based on
the  platform you use.   ./doc/src/sgml/charset.sgml:     encoding to use based on the   specified or default locale.
./src/backend/commands/aggregatecmds.c:        * Old style: use   basetype parameter.  This supports aggregates of
./autom4te.cache/output.0:#Required to use basename.   ./autom4te.cache/output.0:# Required to use basename.
./configure:#Required to use basename.   ./configure:# Required to use basename.   [andrew@emma pg_head]$

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches
Сообщение: Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches