Re: Postgres 8.4 memory related parameters

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Postgres 8.4 memory related parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 08/04/2011 04:54 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:

>> it peaked at 2x physical cores, where it ended up being 60%
>> faster than true cores.
>
> Not sure I understand the terminology here -- "physical cores" is
> counting HT or not?

No. So with a dual X5675, that's 12 cores. My numbers peaked at
24-concurrency. At that concurrency, HT was 60% faster than non-HT.
Sorry if I mixed my terminology. :)

--
Shaun Thomas
OptionsHouse | 141 W. Jackson Blvd. | Suite 800 | Chicago IL, 60604

See  http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer.php
for terms and conditions related to this email

Сообщение: Re: Suspected Postgres Datacorruption
Сообщение: Re: Suspected Postgres Datacorruption