Re: local server service account

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: local server service account
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/08/2011 9:28 PM, Steven Boyd wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> When I installed version 8.3.12, I used a local account as the service account. Well, we're getting into an issue
wherebecause it's a local account it gets removed from the "logon as a service" list because its not a domain account
(partof our global policy object).

> So my question is this:
>
> Can I use the PostgreSQL CLI to change the service account to a domain account?    If so, how?

You'd be better off removing the postgres account and the postgresql
serivce, then manually re-creating them using the standard Windows admin
commands  (sc.exe etc) or GUI tools.

It'd be nice if the Pg installer prompted for an account domain or at
least took an optional cmdline param for it.

--
Craig Ringer

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: query to get the list of key (reserverd) words?
От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: query to get the list of key (reserverd) words?