Re: installation problems on OSX Lion

От: Darren Duncan
Тема: Re: installation problems on OSX Lion
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-general

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

installation problems on OSX Lion  (Sean Moss-Pultz, )
 Re: installation problems on OSX Lion  (Darren Duncan, )
  Re: installation problems on OSX Lion  (Sean Moss-Pultz, )
   Re: installation problems on OSX Lion  (adamaltman, )
    Re: installation problems on OSX Lion  (stephaneg, )
     Re: installation problems on OSX Lion  (Pratik Chauhan, )

If you're using the bleeding edge anyway with Lion, why not use Postgres 9.0.4
with it, which is also on that page?  Or at least see if it works where you got
this 8.4 error.  I have nothing to suggest otherwise. -- Darren Duncan

Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> Hi list
>
> After installing PostgreSQL (8.4.8-1) from:
>
>   http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#osx
>
> on OSX Lion, when running psql I get the following error:
>
>   dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libpq.5.dylib
>   Referenced from: /usr/bin/psql
>   Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
>   /usr/lib/libpq.5.dylib: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
>   /usr/lib/libpq.5.dylib: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
>   Trace/BPT trap: 5
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance for the help!
>
> Sean

В списке pgsql-general по дате сообщения:

Сообщение: Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?