Re: Policy on pulling in code from other projects?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Policy on pulling in code from other projects?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> I personally think you are handwaving if you think we can
> build out a robust parser in a couple of hours.
I don't think so.  If you have a regular expression engine
available, you should be able to get there by picking one of these
and modifying:
http://regexlib.com/DisplayPatterns.aspx?cattabindex=1&categoryId=2
-Kevin

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Policy on pulling in code from other projects?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Policy on pulling in code from other projects?