Re: compile postgres with visual studio 2010

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: compile postgres with visual studio 2010
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 20/07/11 18:56, Sofer, Yuval wrote:

> I would like to build Postgres from source with the visual studio 2010
> compiler

Unless you're willing to use the patch Tom linked to, you should compile
with Visual Studio 2008 or with the Microsoft Platform SDK 7.0 (Windows
Vista and .NET 3.5).

More testing of the VS 2010 patches would be appreciated, so it'd be
great if you did give them a go.

--
Craig Ringer