Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Kevin Grittner's message:
>> Noah Misch  wrote:
>>
>>> With this patch in its final form, I have completed 180+ suite
>>> runs without a failure.
>>
>> The attached patch allows the tests to pass when
>> default_transaction_isolation is stricter than 'read committed'.
>> This is a slight change from the previously posted version of the
>> files (because of a change in the order of statements, based on
>> the timeouts), and in patch form this time.
>
> Thanks, applied.  Sorry for the delay.
My patch was intended to supplement Noah's patch here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-07/msg00867.php
Without his patch, there is still random failure on my work machine
at all transaction isolation levels.
-Kevin

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Function argument names in pg_catalog
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys