Re: pgadmin and broken connections

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pgadmin and broken connections
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,

>> I think I can reproduce the above pattern 100% of the time.  Note that
>> pgadmin stays up until I make the mistake of clicking on the object browser.
>
> For the benefit of the list, I just re-wrote much of the code that
> handles this, and posted a proposed patch to the hackers list:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2011-07/msg00267.php

OK, I don't have the kit to compile this on OSX, so I'll test it once
you have a downloadable package.

FWIW, I'd be OK with waiting until 1.15 to fix this.  You need to get
1.14 out sometime ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin and broken connections
Сообщение: Query regarding Infinite Cache