Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Noah Misch  wrote:
>
>> With this patch in its final form, I have completed 180+ suite
>> runs without a failure.
>
> The attached patch allows the tests to pass when
> default_transaction_isolation is stricter than 'read committed'.
Without these two patches the tests fail about one time out of three
on my machine at the office at the 'read committed' transaction
isolation level, and all the time at stricter levels.  On my machine
at home I haven't seen the failures at 'read committed'.  I don't
know if this is Intel (at work) versus AMD (at home) or what.
With both Noah's patch and mine I haven't yet seen a failure in
either environment, with a few dozen tries..
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Reduced power consumption in autovacuum launcher process
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Made ecpglib write double with a precision of 15 digits.