Re: Postgresql 9.0.1 Corrupted

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.0.1 Corrupted
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 18/07/11 12:36, AI Rumman wrote:

> At first, when I tried to start the server after CENTOS repair

What is "CENTOS repair" ?

Do you mean that you ran a file system check (fsck) and told it to
repair file system damage?

If so, you probably had file system corruption that damaged your data.
Check your hardware for overheating, power problems, failing hard
drives, and defective RAID controller memory.

> I created a fresh cluster and copied the pg_control and pg_internal from
> this cluster to the corrupted cluster.

Urk. Did you make a copy of the damaged database before you started
replacing internal files in it? If you didn't, you might have destroyed
your chance to recover your data.

How recent is your last backup?

--
Craig Ringer

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.0.1 Corrupted
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.0.1 Corrupted