Re: Table dublicates values

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Table dublicates values
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Deniz Atak wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using postgresql on Glassfish server. When I restart the server
> for some reason, one of my databases' tables duplicates the values.
> For example aTable is from aDatabase:
>
> select * from aTable
>  col1              | col2
> -------------------+---------
>  text/html         |    1672
>  text/javascript   |     374
>  text/css          |      94
>  text/xml          |      21
>  text/plain        |      14
>  text/html         |    1672
>  text/javascript   |     374
>  text/css          |      94
>  text/xml          |      21
>  text/plain        |      14
>
> Do you have any opinion why this is happening? I can write a
> workaround code to handle this situtation but I want to learn the
> reason for this. If someone has any opinion about this issue it will
> be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Is any ORM in the picture (TOPLink, hybernate)?  These can be set to
fire DDL automatically.  Turn on sql-logging.

Alternatively, find the code that is supposed to populate it once, and
make sure it only gets called once.  No Postgres feature is going to do
that accidentally.

Сообщение: Re: Slow query with sub-select
Сообщение: Re: Slow query with sub-select