Re: Is there a committer in the house?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Is there a committer in the house?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Yeah, everybody's super-touchy this week.   Must be the weather.
>
> Somehow blaming everyone else doesn't seem like the proper reaction.  :-(

Look, it wasn't meant to be a complete list, or even a representative
one.  That's why I tagged a "Bueller?" at the end.  Even for those who
don't get the reference, there should have been a "Who the hell is Bueller?"

You might notice that we don't publish a list of committers anywhere.
In fact, *I* don't have one.  So when I want to say "hey, who could be
doing committing and isn't currently?" I don't have any way to answer
that question.  Which is why I posted the e-mail.

So, I reiterate: who do we have, as committers, who are capable of
committing a fairly wide array of patches?  This would be good
information for every CF Manager to have, when things start getting
stuck in "ready for committer".

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.