Planet posting policy

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Planet posting policy
Дата
Re: Planet posting policy  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Team,

I think we need to change the posting policy of planet. It seems
entirely too restrictive. Now I don't think we should go reddit with it
but we are all people here and we are all part of this community. Should
the majority of posts to planet be postgresql related? Of course but
seriously, can we have a little fun too? Can we not remember that as
people in this community that actually makes the post relevant to
postgresql?

In short can we stop getting our boxers in a bunch about everything and
remember to have some damn fun? For atheists sake, slow down on the
caffeine and go to your medical dispensary for some inhaled herbal pain
killer.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: