Re: Inappropriate Planet PG post

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Inappropriate Planet PG post
Дата
Список pgsql-www

http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/joshua_drake/2011/07/netflix_should_tell_6000_users_to_please_cancel_their_accounts/

> I cannot find any PostgreSQL content in it, but will
> assume in good faith it is a tagging mistake. JD, can you
> check that you are only pushing things from the
> "PostgreSQL" category (the post above is tagged as
> "Business" and "OpenSource" but not "PostgreSQL")?

Yeah sorry about that. I need to figure out how to parse that. It seems
that planet should be doing it but I guess not.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Joshua Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Don't have mod on pgsql-announce