Re: Kaigai's current patches -- review, commit status

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Kaigai's current patches -- review, commit status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/10/2011 11:50 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Kaigai still has some patches pending review or revision in this
> Commitfest.  We need to wrap these up.
>
> Joe: will you be able to be able to do more review on security labels?

Unfortunately his 4th patch version came a bit late for me -- I'll try
to make time either Tuesday or Wednesday evening this week to do more
review, but since I'm now on a business trip I can't guarantee it.

Joe

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us