Re: BUG #6099: Does pgcluster support hibernate?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: BUG #6099: Does pgcluster support hibernate?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 8/07/2011 4:20 PM, zhaowy@iwgroup.com.cn wrote:

> Bug reference:      6099
> Logged by:
> Email address:      zhaowy@iwgroup.com.cn
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3
> Operating system:   linux
> Details:
>
> We have a application which connect postgresql database via hibernate. It
> works on postgres without pgcluster,but not on pgcluster. Does pgcluster
> officially support hibernate? Thanks!

This is a bug report form, not a form for general questions. If you want
help, ask on the pgsql-general mailing list.

Is this a school or university project?

This is the third non-bug-report question we've had submitted on the bug
report form within a week that's been related to pgcluster from someone
in China. It's around the start of the second semester at many
universities. I'm wondering if some university lecturer has set a
project that uses an old version of PostgreSQL and pgcluster for something.

--
Craig Ringer

POST Newspapers
276 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park