Re: BUG #6103: Do not allow installation on Mac OS X Lion (GM)

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: BUG #6103: Do not allow installation on Mac OS X Lion (GM)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 9/07/2011 3:12 AM, Cesar Franco wrote:

> Bug reference:      6103
> Logged by:          Cesar Franco
> Email address:      ceaufres@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.0.4
> Operating system:   Mac OS X 10.7 GM
> Details:
>
> Do not allow installation on Mac OS X Lion (GM)

Er, why not?

Do you mean something like "When I try to install on Mac OS X Lion
(10.7) I get an error that says ..." ?

Please try reporting again after reading this:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

POST Newspapers
276 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park
Ph: 08 9381 3088     Fax: 08 9388 2258