Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/07/2011 9:55 PM, akp geek wrote:
> Hi all -
>
>                 Are there any open source tools available for migrating
> from oracle to postgres. We have 20 tables in oracles that we needed to
> get to postgres. Appreciate your help

One avenue you may wish to investigate is ETL tools like Talend. See Google.

EnterpriseDB offer an enhanced version of PostgreSQL with add-on Oracle
compatibility features to ease porting. This might be worth looking into.

Numerous companies offer consulting services for PostgreSQL, some of
which will cover Oracle migrations/conversions. See:
   http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

As for specific oracle to PostgreSQL migration tools: Tried Google yet?

--
Craig Ringer

POST Newspapers
276 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park