Re: Visual Studio 2010/Windows SDK 7.1 support

От Brar Piening
Тема Re: Visual Studio 2010/Windows SDK 7.1 support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
schrieb Craig Ringer:

> I'd appreciate it if you'd post the config.pl you're building with,
> mainly so I can see what libraries and optional features you are or
> are not using with your test builds.

I've already posted it here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4DCDA3CD.4030506@gmx.de

> Also: Have you been testing both 32-bit and 64-bit builds with VC
> 2010, or have you been doing 32-bit builds only?
Both - but 32-bit was tested more extensively due to limited
availability of 64-bit libraries.

> If you're testing 64-bit builds, how are you building/obtaining your
> dependencies, given that GnuWin32 doesn't carry 64-bit builds?
> Rebuilding GnuWin32 packages? Building from sources? I've only just
> got a 64-bit Windows dev environment set up so I'm new to building
> 64-bit Pg. Any issues you had to resolve to get the x64 libs built?
No Issues im my minimal configuration.

Perhaps someone who routinely does 64-bit builds could help out with a
config.pl and some info from where to get the 64-bit libraries to build
with.

Thanks for reviewing!

Regards,

Brar

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: `make world` exit code
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Visual Studio 2010/Windows SDK 7.1 support