Re: jobs list m0d3ration

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: jobs list m0d3ration
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 06/29/2011 03:09 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Err, the thread in which I added you as moderator didn't come to a
> conclusion that it was supposed to be all-moderated -- I certainly don't
> remember changing that.  Did Marc or someone else change it?

I guess it was just the case that every message posted to that list
since then was coincidentally one that was moderated by the existing
rules.  I hadn't seen one go through without being approved first since
then, so I assumed the switch was thrown then.  Guess it wasn't, but all
done now as you say.