Re: jobs list m0d3ration

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: jobs list m0d3ration
Дата
Re: jobs list m0d3ration  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On 06/29/2011 12:21 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Who is the m0derat0r for pgsql-jobs, currently?  I'd like to volunteer
> to be a m0derat0r.
>
> I propose that 100% of posts to -jobs be m0derat3d.  Currently -jobs is
> very low traffic (relatively) but we have two chronic issues with it:

The list went moderator-approval only a couple of weeks ago.  At that
time I was added as a second moderator to Devrim.  There hasn't been any
spam or junk published to there since, and I don't think anyone has
ended up waiting too long for their post to be approved so far.  A third
moderator would certainly be welcome.