Re: Multi-tenancy in Postgres

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Multi-tenancy in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think Greg might be forgetting that some of us don't always get to
choose what we work on.  I was in a shop that decided to go with
multi-tenancy for reason both technical and um, er envious. One schema
to update versus n, for an example of the former.  Amazon does it, for
the other example.  But at the end of the day I believe the "shot
callers" simply wanted to have "multi-tenant" on a power-point slide.
We went down the vpd-route with veils, but only to proof of concept.
Speaking of which, has that project simple withered on the vine?