Re: pgsql: Branch refs/heads/REL9_1_STABLE was removed

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: pgsql: Branch refs/heads/REL9_1_STABLE was removed
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 06/28/2011 08:05 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 16:52, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
>> That *was* a mistake on my part, not malice.
>
> Yes, I'm pretty sure nobody thinks anything else!

I would hope so, but the way you quoted me it was a little unclear ;-)

> Ok, I have the script updated and it was easy to block both creation
> and removal - it's a simple on/off parameter to the script. We just
> need consensus on if we want to block just removal, or both removal
> and creation.

As stated elsewhere on this thread, we normally only create official
branches at most once per year or so. Unless we think that is going to
change in this brave new world of git, I would vote to block both, but
make sure the process to unblock is well documented on the wiki.

Joe

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us