Re: UUID-OSP contrib module

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: UUID-OSP contrib module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Michael-san.

Sorry very late reaction.

Although it is several years ago, I did the work origin of OSSP-UUID on
windows platform with Ralf-san. He is Great developer!.
http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/
However, I made the mistake in patch then....

After late, correction patch was made this.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/
At this time, Ralf-san was passing the individual very busy time.
He has full knowledge of these contents. then, In the new version, it
will to be released with build by VisualStudio. But, but...It is not
released yet by various reasons.:-(
sorry again to all.

If this offer is helpful, I am wishing it is supplied from EnterpriseDB.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito